Can ya’ll believe it’s almost Halloween? Then it’ll be Thanksgiving! Honestly Fall & Winter Holidays are my FAVORITE, because it is just party after party!
So I was going to do a blog post about my Halloween costume, but unfortunately I am not dressing up this year, so I can’t do one lol! Main reason I am not dressing up is, because Halloween is next Tuesday and this Saturday Jose and I are going to binge watch Stranger Things with a couple of our friends. So since I am not doing that I will be talking about my CURRENT FAVORITES!!!
Lately, I’ve watched, tried, and listened to new things. The first thing I am going to talk about is the things I’ve watched. So I have watched about three new things this past month and honestly I have loved all of them!
- The Day I Met El Chapo: The Kate del Castillo Story: This is a documentary about Kate del Castillo who is a famous Mexican soap opera actress, who went to go meet El Chapo with Sean Penn back in October 2014, if I am not mistaken. After that Sean Penn wrote an article for The Rolling Stone and threw it way out of proportion. So this documentary is Kate’s side of what really happened. Honestly, I thought this documentary was so good, it gives you an insight of what she was going through this time! I definitely recommend it! You can watch it on Netflix!
- Demi Lovato: Simply Complicated: This is another documentary it is about Demi Lovato and all the things she was going through while she was growing up in the spotlight. I definitely cried a little bit while watching this, because it was just so hard hearing some of it. If you like Demi, you should definitely watch it! If not well, I totally understand lol! This documentary you can watch on YouTube!
- Broad City (Series): This is a series about two girl best friends living in NYC, and basically all the crazy things they do! Jose and I started watching it together and we can’t stop it is so funny! If you ever need a good laugh you should watch it! This isn’t like The Office humor or anything like that it is more of dirty humor! You can watch all the seasons on Hulu, but it is usually broadcasted on Comedy Central! My coworker actually recommended me this show!
The things that I have tried are honestly not like crazy things mostly makeup products, because lets be honest almost every girl loves makeup! I buy tons of it, which I probably should stop, because I spend wayyyyyy toooo much money on it lol!
- Olympus – OM-D E-M 10 Mark II Mirrorless Camera: I recently decided I wanted to invest my money in a good camera, I could play around with and start taking better pictures with. I am still learning how to use it, but so far I love it! And honestly it takes amazing photos! If you want to see some go look at my Instagram @everydaywithkimagu, you will definitely see some pretty ones there!
- FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna: If you have not heard this was all the hype when I came back from Paris everyone was literally looking for it! And it was sold out everywhere at least the foundations were! When I first went to go buy this I bought the foundation, primer, highlighters, foundation brush, and the lip gloss. I loved the primer since I first tried it, and the highlighter is on point as well, the brush isn’t my ideal brush but it is not bad. And I absolutely love the lip gloss! The foundation the first time I bought the wrong shade, so I went back to the store and got color matched. Well I ordered it online since it was sold everywhere, and when I got the correct shade in the mail I returned the other one. Now my dilemma is that I still have the wrong shade. The reason it is still wrong is that when I got color matched she matched me by my tan and now since my tan is fading, the foundation is too dark and too yellow. I am just literally waiting till it runs out and buying the correct shade for my skin tone. Overall it is a amazing line, especially for people who have semi dry skin and an oily t-zone. I definitely recommend it! (Not pictured primer, highlighter & brush)
- Milani Amore Matte Lip Créme (Shade: 12 Loved): These liquid lipsticks are my new favorite ones (I also love the Kat Von D ones). The reason, is because they really do feel like the Kat Von D one’s and they smell sooooo good! And the pigmentation is amazing! And they last all day I think I have only have had to reapply once! If you love liquid lipsticks you should try it out!
- She: Karrueche X Colourpop Pressed Powder Eyeshadow Palette: I recently received this in the mail, and I already love it! I was playing around with it two days ago, the pigmentation is also amazing on this! I am a big Colourpop fan, so the fact that they have started having palette’s and the fact that they are cheaper than most nowadays is definitely a double plus! Definitely try Colourpop it is affordable and every order comes with a cute postcard!
The last thing I will be talking about is the podcast I have been listening to the past couple of months! It is called Why Oh Why! by Andrea Silenzi. This podcast is just about dating, she starts talking about her relationship at first and then little by little she talks about the different aspects of dating. And it really does make you think about dating, and why it is the way it is nowadays! It is funny, and serious at the same time! I definitely recommend it!
Well I hope everyone has an amazing weekend! Enjoy the cold front on Saturday! Love you all!!! You should definitely go ahead and subscribe to my blog if you like this post! Also have a Happy & Safe Halloween!
Besos, Kim ❤️