If this is your first time here, bienvenidos! How is your summer going? I hope it is going great! I know it is almost the end of the summer, but if you’re like me and don’t stop traveling during the year, here are some traveling essentials that you might like.
- Makeup Bag – If you love makeup like I do, this is something you must have! I usually keep moisturizer, primer, foundation, powder, bronzer, blush, mascara, my fave lipstick, and a setting spray. And last but not least my eyebrow pencil!
- Laptop or iPad – It is a good idea to take your laptop or iPad with you whenever you travel, because you can do research on some of the activities you will be doing while you travel. I like to take my laptop with me, because I can look up facts on the places I will be visiting. Also it helps me look for more activities around the area I will be traveling to. And lastly you can use your laptop or iPad on the plane to watch movies, or to simply work.
- Journal – Whenever I travel I take a journal with me, the main reason is because I like to write down what I am going to do for that day, also what some of my favorite places were for future reference.
- Camera – I am the person that usually take pictures on their iPhone, but I recently invested in a DSLR camera and I will be using it in the next couple weeks when I go on my trip. The reason I invested was because I wanted to be able to take nicer pictures than my iPhone 7 does. I also wanted to be able to edit, print them out, and put them around the house.
- Phone – Obviously this is a very big MUST HAVE. The reason I say that is that most people nowadays depend on their phones for everything. Including me!
- Headphones – I love taking headphones with me when I go on trips, because if I have to travel by plane I usually watch a movie on my laptop or I just listen to music on my phone. It makes the hours on the plane go by much faster.
- Sunglasses – I take my sunglasses wherever I go that is sunny. The reason is, because I have very sensitive eyes and they tend to water a lot so sunglasses are a must. Plus they make a great addition to any outfit you wear!
- Black Purse – I always have to take a black purse with me, I keep all my important papers with me. Also great place to put your sunglasses in and any travel brochures and tickets for museums you might want to keep.
- Jacket – The main reason I take a jacket is because, having a Mexican mom she always told “Ponte un a chamarra si no te vas enfermar” whenever I would go out. And now not only did it become a habit, but also it makes your outfits look better!
What are your favorite travel essentials?
Besos, Kim ♥